Mittwoch, 22. August 2012

Oh yeah.


I see that Blogger has a whole new face. Pretty neat I guess. Maybe this will get me into the whole blogging thing again because I don't know why I've never gotten round to blogging regularly...

I fell in love with this frequency painting by Teal Scott:


by Teal Scott




Isn't this like one of the most beautiful things you've ever seen?? I think I'm somehow going to print it out and hang it above my bed, it's mesmerizing! 

I also ordered Teal's book for a very low price, originally it was 25€, which is quite expensive for someone like me but now I'm excited I got the chance to order it for a super-duper low price!

If you have no idea who Teal Scott is, check out this link:

www.thespiritualcatalyst.com 


Also check out this link, it seriously gave me goosebumps. Soo beautiful! =)

21 pictures that will restore your faith in humanity!







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen