Montag, 29. April 2013

Crystal Love.

So I just got this idea to do something like a series on this blog. I want to blog more regularly with a certain topic in mind and not be all over the place like usual. Arrgh, I want this blog to be so many things... 

Anyway, I am planning to do some blog posts about my crystals/stones that I have collected over the past few years and especially the last months where my love for them has grown again. To get to know every stone better I will spend a week with it, for example, carry it around with me, hold it in my hand during the day, put it under my pillow at night, meditate with it, etc.... 


I think this will actually be a fun thing to do, because I feel like I have gathered so many stones but have only "worked" with a few of them. Also, it would give me a topic for this blog. Yay!


The series will be called "Crystal Love". It will not replace regular updates and "things from my mind" on weird intervals though. So, once in a week I will write my experiences with the chosen stone here.











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen