Freitag, 17. Januar 2014

On my mind.

So what has been bothering me lately is the fact that I can't seem to find the time to do the things I desire to do. This sounds like a dumb excuse to not follow your bliss. But after coming home from work (although I come home at a reasonable time of the day) I feel myself drained of all energy, all I can do is lay on the couch and eat and watch stupid TV shows. It sucks. It completely disconnects me from my spirituality, my creativity and my imagination. I feel like it makes me dumb and dead...

The problem is I don't want my work life to be the MAIN focus of my day, of my life, of my hours spent on this planet. I don't want to waste breaths on the emotions I have when I feel drained of all my creative energy and strive. It is a terrible feeling.
And I still haven't found a remedy for this. Incrementing small things like lighting a candle in the evening and silently sit in prayer or simply drawing a rune/tarot or oracle Card is what I am trying to do at the moment.
It is a really small way to start but I guess I have to start with small steps...



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen