Freitag, 12. Juli 2013

I just ride.

Last day at the office... counting the hours, watching the clock tick away the minutes. Because when the clock tells me it's 4 in the afternoon, I'm outta here! And I will be free for three weeks.
Summer Holidays with my man. And a motorcycle. And lots of Aperol. Vinyl. Sunbathing. Morning runs in the forest park. Swimming of course. Catching up on un-read books. Reconciling with my guitars again. They felt abandoned. I'm going to wake them from their gentle sleep to get lost in tunes after sunset.


I am fed up with this work shit. It doesn't mean anything to me. They all spend their lives like hamsters in a wheel, just working their fucking asses off pretending to be someone special because they have some sort of title before their names. To me they are all a bunch of LOSERS. A stupid carreer is not a LIFE.











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen