Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013

You come to a point where...

...you realise that in order for your own happiness and sanity, you have to categorise the people around you in the following:

  • People who are actually important to you and who you take serious
  • People who are NOT important to you and what they say is actually meaningless to you and detrimental for your wellbeing.
When you think about it it all comes down to this. After my battle with depression, which was the darkest phase in my life, I have come to this conclusion that if someone is a total asshole/bitch to you without any reason whatsoever and you can hear their own bitterness everytime they speak, they are immediately in the second category and whatever they are going to do/say to me will bounce off of me completely. I might even laugh at them because I really pity their lives and yes, in this case I think that I AM better than those people because I don't take my frustration out on innocent people and make them feel like crap deliberately.

I will not give any of these people a say in my life. Ever. I will not take it personally, I just pity them that they cannot get their act together and are living a truly miserable life.

The only right attitude you need to have in life is the occasional FUCK YOU (even if you don't SAY it) to those people and just laugh it off because WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, are they ANYTHING to you? Are they worth your anger, your worries, your tears maybe?
What are these People to YOU ?  ....  I won't let anyone get in the way of my happiness again. They better brace themselves.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen